As we look to continue to build on our compelling natural advantage, our place by the sea, our focus is on investing in infrastructure, properties and programs that make Nova Scotia liveable and loveable. We encourage you to explore our opportunities.
At Develop Nova Scotia, we engage with public and private sector companies in projects and transactions that contribute to the sustainable development of high potential property and infrastructure across Nova Scotia, to drive inclusive economic growth in our province.
DNS-1920-0028 – Food & Beverage Opportunity on the Halifax Waterfront
(Closes January 31, 2020, 2PM AST)
For more on Nova Scotia Procurement, please visit their web site here.
We are committed to best practices in purchasing and in sustainability. Our procurement activities comply with Nova Scotia Procurement and we are committed to supporting our environment, economy and society through adherence to this policy wherever possible by:
- Ensuring that our requirements for goods, services, construction, and facilities are met through an open, fair, and transparent process that maximizes competition and value to our organization.
- Ensuring bidders have reasonable notice and opportunity to tender.
- Fostering economic development by ensuring every capable Nova Scotia supplier has the opportunity to do business with us.
- Ensuring our procurement decisions consider the benefit to the environment and social fabric of Nova Scotia.
- Adhering to all trade agreements which create economic opportunities for Nova Scotians.
- Treating out of province bidders in the same way as their jurisdictions would treat bidders from Nova Scotia.
- Being accountable for procurement decisions.